Wednesday, October 20, 2010

THURS day

 "If you only laugh and enjoy life when your problems are all solved, you'll never enjoy life."- Rick Warren -

Let the pictures do the talkinggg baybehh. All of these have been taken since the arrival of my mummy and papa.=D

Once my parents came. wahhh so many cans of tuna and sardinesss.AYAM BRAND
I literally din know there's so many types of tuna. noticed it says green curry LOL. My dad bought each different types. WHOAAAA
Sardine fishh
BAhahaa i find this picture rather peculiar though. My sister took it. I really wondered what are they discussing. teeehheeee
WHOA. THREE musketeers
MOM and DAD
hahaa i thought this was OBABI but it turns out to be an 8 instead of a B .LOL
adventurous siaaaaa =D
HOKKIENN MEEEEEE
HO CHIAKKKK!!!!!!

DUM DAM DUMMMM DAMMMMM DUMMMM

2 comments:

  1. OMG your mum made hokkien mee? why didn't invite me over? :(
    hahaha anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI!!! how old are you? haven't hit 20 yet??? or you actually turn 20?? hahhaa. still so young. like i said, be good k?? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol beh paiseh.BAHAAHA haha go back msia can eat d ma.LOL
    haha havent reach yet.next year reaching. YES madam!!i'll be good!!=D

    ReplyDelete