Monday, October 4, 2010

October month

Super uber duper cool. OCTOBER. Every year I've always felt that October is a really cool month. Cool name OCtoBER. LOL lame

Moreton Island was fantastic. My first time snorkeling.First time up close with dolphins and turtles. Wished that i could see a whole whale splashing bum bam in the water. bahahaa
CHELSEA beaten Arsenal.woooohoooo.Thought it was a good game. NAHHH who caressss
Happy Birthday MEL!=D
My mum and  my daddy are coming this week!!yea!!
I've got my new ipod nano multi-touch screen. I got it cheap. That's why i bought it =D
New birthday shoessss!!ASICS boast boastttt.XD HOw i love my shoes so much. I literally took off my shoes when it is raining and walked home bare footedddd. FAILL muchh

One more month to go till sem 2 finishing.
Then 2 more weeks to finishing exams.
Then 2 more weeks to go back Penang. gg
Then 2 more days to start my internship. gg
Then 3 more months to nasi kandaring. GG
Cheersss~~~Cheersss

No comments:

Post a Comment