Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10 . 10.10PM LOVE

read up this passage again about LOVE in the bible and really credit more about it
Maturity is the way of LOVE.
LOVE does not boast. I heart this much.
Not jealous at all.Not rude at all.Not proud at all
There is no fear in LOVE.
It does not charm in evil but delights in the truth.
1 Cor 13:13
In a word, there are three things that last forever:
Faith, hope, and LOVE;
But the greatest of them all is LOVE.

The word LOVE is indeed a prominent word but most often LOVE is confused with infatuation that elated 'high feeling' when we 'fall in love' hahaa faill muchhh " i love you la" din message you.' don wanna love you alreadyy' whatheckkk XD

Sometimes i can be very corny when thinking about LOVE. I often asked myself what if someone ask me to define what is LOVE. I would be like UH uh UH. Don't knoww. At least now I'm not blur blurr anymore.bahaaa
My definition of LOVE is as to be devoted to one another deeply in brotherly LOVE and to offer hospitality to one another without grumbling and to submit to each others authority because LOVE coves a whole load of sins.A multitude of them.=D

Was scrolling down my inbox and found out a verse sent by a friend back in Penang. A very special friend indeed. Thanks!!!

1 Timothy 4:12

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

 

 


I believe all of these are humanly impossible but by His grace and mercy achieved
When there is love. There is forgiveness. Amen.

4 comments: