Monday, September 6, 2010

Lost but Found

9 more weeks to go.
Am gonna count.
Times flies. cereally.
Begin to miss all the food in Penang. Nasi Kandar. Popiah.
Gotta pick up the pace to catch up everything.

God will help me to make up the most of what is mine
Life is short and quickly passing by. cereally
I've been writing journals on my life this year especially in OZ
Short ones. Long ones.
Part of what I've wrote:

Before i even go to Australia, I'm not even sure of going because i always say i study for God. A very typical answer from a confused christian hey like me in that period of time. Sometimes i feel my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of my best capabilities and academically, living the boundary between living and studying for God and just living similarly like a piece of nuisance just to get myself satisfied or perhaps pride or maybe self-righteousness. I wonder all of these has already consumed me. teeheeeee

With eyes open wide. Today is September 6 2010.
The good LORD has done so many great things for me. Thank you LORD for all the things.
Resources. Sympathy. Company. Compassionate. Journey mercy. Meekness. Health. 

and

To my buhdyyyss.
Edwin Ooi. Hope you do great in Singapore and good for you for taking public transportation now lol despite of not having your Audi carss around.=Dbahaaaaha BABY
Yvonne Yeoh. You'll do great at Pensacola!! Make the place more happening =D Jab pro in the future XD
Foo Maylyn: You are already loving of what you are doing. Keep up the good work and Keep up the LAH there. Don't lose it. =D bahaaaha AMERIchinese @.@

and

I'll pray that God will simply continue to generate his blessings and never-ending love upon you guys. Amen.

and

I got inspired. Love is calling you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment