Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kasih Sayang=Love

Week 8 this week. Practically another 10 more weeks to go back Penang.
I just got my internship coming up end of this year which means i'll be missing the College/Youth camp. SADDD
But the goood news is i'll be able to take a few days off to Singapore with my family next year.
HAHhhhh. I miss nasi kandar. I miss the people in Penang. Glad that friends here in brissie are awesome. Crazy people. Funny people. Daring people. Loving people. Caring people. All of these brings me a word. LOVE. It's just the Penang feeling back there again. Good duh GOODDD.

Gotta study harder for my one subject. Seriously i was so let down by my assignment marks. I din even get half of the full marks just because my whole graph got screwed. FAIL. blehhhhhh I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. This battle haven't ended yet knowing that I'm here for a reason and will not leave until it is fulfilled. Teeheeee
Random
i Love to use the pen Sharpie
i start to Love to strum with my bare hands
i Love thickened cream pasta
i Love my Wilson bagg. (thanks wilson ooi)
i cooked. Loving it

Bahahaha cornyyy LOVEEEEEEEE. Oh Godddd , You're ell magnic-ficoh. AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment