Thursday, September 23, 2010

Beautiful DAy. Freedom

What a beautiful day. i have to say
Of all the things that always get in my way
I really want to share to you .buddyss and matess
That God always put his trust in me that flakes

GAHhh so randomm.BAHAahaa

1. My deferment exams i need to take are on December. I asked for special consideration and request since i've already booked my flight back to Penang. Thankfully, my course convener is kind enough to let me take the test next week after much persuasion since it is against the university policy. How cool is that!@#@ Thank you Jesus
2. I got a new pair of shoes for my early birthday. WOooohooo. ASICS baybehhhh
3. The parcel that my mum sent to me has finally reached after three staggering months .LOL
4. Thank God again for good friends. Seriously very caringg. I Love themm so muchhh =D

It was freedom that Christ has set us free
I'll always remember this. so TRUEEEeee

Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment