Monday, May 24, 2010

Vvvrroooooooooomm!!

Two weeks till the end of semester 1.GOSHH!!! i can't see what I've studied so far cause cause it is so uh uh uh FASTTT!!!.haha wadeva. just wanna thank God for strength and for everything He has provided for me here. i mean seriously man.i reflected back and for the first time i'm out overseas and i have a bed ready in my rooom, a table for me to study (though i usually use the dining table XD), transportation to go to uni cause my sis work place is on the way there, wahh so many things i could not think off, the friends around me in LIFEgroup.My life could not be anymore better. Thank you chair chair and Jesus!! enjoy life =D

Two more weeks till the 1st sem ends.
Exams coming up on June.
Last friggin' assignment due this thursday.
July Melbourne.YAY!!! can't wait XD
Craving for nasi kandar. i bought papadam from coles. microwavable. haha. see lah how desperate am i to get nasi kandar.

My cousins came to visit and it was awesome!! We literally have to sleep all over.haha i like!! Can't wait for this year to balik kampung makan nasi kandar. telur sotong. waliao!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment