Saturday, May 1, 2010

2nd May - Awakening

Long Weekend!!!yay!!
Having a backache that is seriously pain.old injuries perhaps. The moment i bent down.whoa!!like totally yea!! I can just feel the intense and the weight over my back.goosshhgashhgashhh. haha. However, when i was going to church, i have red eyes which i thought was conjunctivitis, the annoying flu plus my backache. what a way to start my day off to church. When i was mesmerizing bout my past thinking bout someone's experience that has do with 100 percent faith in God. I giggled.hah. So i gave a shot on praying on my eyes, the flu and my back. It was still nothing after praying lah.haha
But the moment i step out from the church, my buddy said 'eh wayne, your eyes not so red and your flu also gone already'hah i did think bout my eyes but not my flue though.

Sometimes our ignorance on our prayers is merely a prayer when we are in the pits of darkness lah, financially lah, or maybe petty problems and we sometimes forget what we pray and life goes on and that's it! That is where i learned to write down all my prayers today and looking forward to see tremendous results . 2nd May is The day of my awakening. Just try writing down and you'll see how awkward can it be but it is a great feeling to be gratified about it after results. I like it =D

Backache still hurting but still having the 100 percent faith in prayer. Amen lah=D

A great song from Chris Tomlin. Sang that in church.NICE =D





In our hearts Lord, In this nation; Awakening
Holy Spirit we desire awakening

For You and You alone
Awake my soul, Awake my soul and sing
For the world you love
Your will be done, Let Your will be done in me

In Your presence, In Your power awaken me
For this moment, For this hour, awaken me

Like the rising sun that shines
From the darkness comes a light
I hear Your voice and this is my awakening

Like the rising sun that shines
Awake my soul, Awake my soul and sing
From the darkness comes a light
Awake my soul, Awake my soul and sing
Like the rising sun that shines
Awake my soul, Awake my soul and sing
Only You can raise a life
Awake my soul, Awake my soul & sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment