Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Headstone

Half past year gone. So fast. ZOMG. Called a few people back from my hometown. Good to hear familiar voices. NICE feeling. Love much =D

Mike Pilavachi came . He was so hilarious. Relaxing, simple yet an awesome message he delivered. HUMILITY.
James 4:6
But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:"God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."


Realized that I studied Calculus not knowing that it was my Math subject.AWESOME. JUST CALCULUS .AMAZING. And yep my coming maths exam is just gonna be pure calculus. Just calculus. Staggering much.=D

Yep my first ever uni exam paper is going to be in a stadium. CHAMPION. Apparently, we gonna sit in the VIP’s room to do our exam.how cool is that!!?? Yep the stadium is very big. seriously.

We do not play a role of a lifestyle refree. TRUE. From Lifegroup
God answers prayers. Amen +=)
AND I have found the answer is to love You cause YEA He loves me so

Sing Along =)

No comments:

Post a Comment