Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I don't need no Doctor

A commitment i made to myself and i will call a big achievement if i achieved
I’m fasting Facebook!! Can only check during the weekends. A commitment i made to my sister as well. Facebook has been a distraction to me massively. I’ve been checking my Facebook too regularly and consistently and hence ignoring my hours of studying during my study time.FAIL. ( i sometimes can be on fb on long hours. Trust me=) bahaha)

Nevertheless i’m very positive about it to pull it through all together. I did pray about it and yep i’ll fast facebook. One eye monster facebook.
August month. Pretty much packed up with assignments and tutes. Every two weeks has a different timetable schedule. All ends well i believe.

It has been an awesome month seriously. Hopefully a few months to come too...
1. Live album recording from the church i’m attending haha. Pastor Wayne Alcorn was so funny He said that, “ you are (*with a stern voice) a recording artist!!” bahahaa fuhneyy lahh
2. My first Lifegroup for this sem. Crazy and new lads just came in and they are one awesome bunch of heaps=D Love it
3. A friend of mine that is constantly sharing testimonies really inspired me to do more
4. Journal writing ( hopefully i can keep it up)bahahaa

SO many people got engaged and got married this year. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Thanks to God and yep i Love you Jesus Christ

I love funky music. I wanna learn this song xD John Mayer

1 comment:

  1. Whao....nice blog bro....Do visit me @ http://musixbank.blogspot.com and btw here click on this link > http://musixbank.blogspot.com/search/label/Jet%20-%20Look%20What%20You%20Have%20Done to claim any song...

    ReplyDelete